We advise students abroad to apply 6-8 weeks before the desired starting date. You can complete the application by using our online application.
You can also email all inquiries to Admissions@approachusa.com or mail all documents to:
Approach International Student Center
196 Harvard Ave. #2 – Allston, MA – 02134
Tel: (617) 787-5401
The following items must be enclosed with your application:
- Completed and signed application for admission and enrollment agreement. (If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must also sign.)
- Copy of biographical page of your passport (if you are already in the U.S., please include a copy of your current visa and I-94 card);
- Financial support documentation (a current bank statement or sponsorship letter, in ENGLISH, stating sufficient funds for the minimum duration of your studies at APPROACH).
- Application-related fees (see the last page).
Follow the steps below to fill out your application:
- Select the option New Submission.
- Type your name and e-mail.
- Take note of your reference number for future retrieval.
- Please complete all fields.