The ESL Teen Culture Program is designed for young students of all ESL levels wishing to improve conversational skills and explore the city’s cultural aspects!
A ONE OF A KIND MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE:
Research shows students who study abroad are more likely to excel academically, broaden their world views, and prepare for an impactful career. An international education enhances your academic performance by supplementing coursework and textbooks with hands-on experiences.
This program is an excellent opportunity to practice English while learning about American culture.
- 12 hours of ESL classes each week for 6 months (288 hours) including grammar & writing, listening & speaking, reading & vocabulary, and elective classes.
- Afternoon guided educational and cultural experiences 5 days per week including college and university tours to Harvard and MIT, museum visits to the Harvard Museum of Natural History and Museum of Science, historical tours including The Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, North End, and Beacon Hill.
- Accommodation in a double or triple room at a host family or dormitory. Our homes and dorms are carefully selected to give international students a safe and affordable place to stay.
- American culture experience every night and over the weekends participating in activities with your host families or dorm chaperone including dinners, games, ice skating, kayaking, skiing, amusement park visits, and shopping among others.
A historical and charming city
There are many reasons to choose Boston to learn English:
- Boston is a historically famous and important city in US American history. It was the scene of several key events of the American Revolution, such as the Boston Massacre, the Boston Tea Party, the Battle of Bunker Hill, and the Siege of Boston.
- The capital of learning: Boston is the home of famous universities such as MIT, Harvard University, Berklee College of Music, and many more!
- Pretty all year long: Enjoy the beauty of four very well-defined seasons and enjoy the snow in the winter, the blooming flowers in the Spring, the just perfect warm Summer, and the beautiful Fall foliage.
- The city of sports: Home of the Patriots (football), the Red Sox (Baseball), the Celtics (Basketball), and the Bruins (Hockey), Bostonians are big sports fans.
What are you waiting for? Come and join us in this unforgettable experience!